Kim Kardashian took us on a tour of her old house with Khloe, and the nostalgia is real

Kim Kardashian Old House


Kim Kardashian West, the pioneer of the Kardashians empire, went to see a house in the Beverly Hills real estate on Wednesday and you might recongnize this house in a jiffy.
“Can anyone guess where I’m at? You guys, this is so nostalgic,” the reality star says in a video posted to Snapchat.

For the fans of the hit Reality TV show, Keeping up with Kardashians, this house was mostly recognizable.

“My old house! Do you remember this?” Kardashian says, while giving her followers along with her camera crew a full tour of the famous property.
Kim Kardashian pointed out that all of her belongings which we in use by the Kardashian clan, which were included in the sale, are still intact and have not be moved from their respective places, down to her personal logo on the mirrors in her glam room.
“They kept all my old furniture, every last piece of mine. Everything is exactly the same,” she says

Kim Kardashian Old Furniture
Kim Kardashian Old Furniture


Kim Kardashian recalled a favourite TV moment while she stopped at a particular place at her house.
“Do you remember the episode where Rob was sitting right here eating all the food?” said Kim Kardashian while she pointed at a spot at her kitchen island, which is right next to the double fridge.

Kim Kardashian then introduces her fans to her realtor, Josh, from the Millionaire Dollar listings.
''Guys do you remember Josh? He is my realtor since my first condo near Roberston… before there even was a show''.

Kim Kardashian Realtor Josh
Kim Karashian Realtor Josh

‘’This is where Mom and I got into a food fight at my welcoming party and I had to clean the floor’’, Kim Kardashian reminisced another memory while pointing toward the spot.

Heading upstairs she pauses and focuses herself in the mirror.
“Do you guys remember cleaning out all of my shoes and they all ended up here?” she notes, pausing for a glam shot in the “same mirror.”
In the master bedroom, Kim Kardashian notes, “This is my same exact bedding, you guys, and my home phones.”
Kim Kardashian then moves to the Master bath where she admits to letting Kourtney Kardashian’s son Mason fall— “it was no big deal, I caught him,” she notes. Khloe Kardashian is also following along with Kim Kardashian- ‘’This is where you had a bad reaction Botox’’-noted Khloe Kardashian.

Kim Kardashian then pointed towards her crew as it was the same crew from her old days.
‘’Do you guys remember this’’ asked the reality tv star.

Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian
Kim Kardashian with Koko during the tour
.
Before heading out she adds, “That shower . . . Don’t even want to tell you what’s going on.
‘’ [This] glam room was everything to me,” she says. “This is where I would glam every single day. . . This is legendary.”
While coming out to the front, she recalls two less pleasant memories. “You guys, this is where they TP-ed my house. Do you remember?” Cutting to her grassy driveway she adds, “This floor and heels never went together,” before saying “Bye to my gorgeous old house, where . . . a lot of my Keeping Up memories with my sisters were made.”
Pulling away with Khloe she pulls out one last fun fact:
“This house next door was the house I grew up in with my mom and Bruce. Fun Keeping Up fact.”

Kardashian and husband Kanye West, 40, lived with Kris Jenner in Calabasas after their daughter North, 4, was born and moved into a Bel Air home they’d been renovating for three years after the birth of their son, Saint, 1. The first purchased the $11 million home in 2013.


See: Kardashian Workout…No one does it better!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.